American Certified Supply Chain Technology Managers (ACSCT)®️
Why is it different?
The ACSCT® certification is highly sought-after and unique, catering to professionals and managers in both the procurement and supply chain industries. ACSCT® holders are expected to lead the way in implementing the Digital Supply Chain Framework to drive digital transformation within their organizations. They possess expertise in leveraging analytics to supercharge supply chain initiatives and solve common problems. The certification grants global recognition as ACSCT® holders have mastered the interactions between strategy, technology, processes, and organization. By obtaining this certification, you will be well-prepared to join any of our charters, including Columbia, SC Charter®, Dallas, Texas Charter®, New York, NY Charter®, Spartanburg, SC Charter®, and New Jersey, NJ Charter®.
Why go for ACSCT® Certification?
American Certified Supply Chain Technology Managers (ACSCT)® is the professional and managerial certification that provides recognition for skills and competencies in emerging and maturing supply chain technologies. Technology has always been a major source of competitive advantage with emerging technologies as a means to address digital transformation. While supply chain technologies are mostly top of mind for leaders, technologies that improve human decision-making and manage assets at the edge are also areas of focus. Supply chain organizations should unify their technology portfolio and update their legacy systems.
About the exam
The American Certified Tourism Professional (ACSCT®) certification provides assessment in the areas of Technologies in Supply Chain Management.
Technology advancements and adoption are driven by better data availability and a push for better visibility, efficiency, and accuracy. The right technology solutions allow supply chain operations to make data-driven decisions and provide a competitive advantage, particularly if an organization’s competitors are slow to adopt the latest technology advancements. Technology remains a strategic imperative for supply chain organizations. In a recent Gartner survey, 61% of respondents say technology is a source of competitive advantage. Many also identify several emerging technologies as critical investment areas, with 20% investing in robotics.
Technologies that are making the biggest impact on supply chains around the world are
- Cloud technology and cloud-based commerce networks
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Advanced and predictive analytics
- Digital supply chain twins
- Weighing and shipping technologies
- Robotics, driverless vehicles and drones
- 3D printing
- Additional resources on supply chain technologies
Topics evaluated in A C S C T®
- Data Collection, Cost Estimation
- Supply chain analytics
- Industrial Organization
- Foundations Of Organizational Leadership
- Cloud Technology and Their Applications
- Introduction To Supply Chain Management Technology
- Industrial Supply Chain Management
- Technology Innovation and Integration: Bar Codes To Biometrics
- IT project management – Agile Methodologies
- Innovative Product Development And Testing
- Introduction To Statistical Quality
What Skills Will You Learn?
Who would benefit from ACSCT® Certification?
- Students considering a career in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Student graduates of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in Hotel Industiry or other Hospitality engagement.
Why would you benefit from ACSCT® Certification?
The market size, measured by revenue, of the Tourism industry is $772.5bn in 2021.
The market size of the Tourism industry is expected to increase 41.7% in 2021
The Tourism industry in the US is the 1st ranked Accommodation and Food Services industry by market size and the 9th largest in the US
Exam ACSCT® AC-US13
The new ACSCT® Fundamentals exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing
Number of Questions
Maximum of 100 questions per exam
Type of Questions
Length of Test
600 (on a scale of 1000)
No prior experience necessary
Affiliate Partner Testing CentersOnline Testing