AAPSCM®’s Academic Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist schools in recruiting, training, certifying and upgrading the skills of their students in procurement, supply chain or tourism management AAPSCM®’s Academic program is designed to help training institutes or schools promote certification and enhance student career opportunities.
- Discounts on our exam vouchers
- Discounts on AAPSCM® Learning Resources
- Online Testing Available (AAPSCM® or Virtual training from our website)
- Track your student’s testing results
- Certification exam objectives
- AAPSCM®-approved learning or course materials
- Certification process
- AAPSCM®-hosted conferences and webinars
- Classroom Resources: Testbanks books, Brochures, Videos, etc.
Access to the Procurement, Supply Chain and Tourism community
- Events and conferences
- Membership of “Spartanburg, SC USA Charter”
Who May Join?
There is no fee to join.
- High Schools (including career, vocational, or technical centers)
- Colleges and Universities (Traditional degree granting community and technical colleges and universities)
- Not-For-Profit organizations that provide technology instruction: e.g. US (501(c)3)
- Government Funded Educational Agencies (Non-US Only)
- Department of Labor Job Corps Centers
- Government and Private Correctional Facilities
- Our Affilliate Academy Partners all over the Globe
Note: To remain a Partner in the AAPSCM® Academic Program, an institution must purchase content or exam vouchers directly from AAPSCM® and have our articulate agreement, signed agreement and accredited letters. Purchases must be made consistently with agreed number of students members monthly to remain in the program. AAPSCM® will monitor purchases and numbers of students presented
Complete eligibility criteria are contained in the official online application.