Offered by: AAPSCM®
American Certified Tourism Professional (ACTP)® is the official AAPSCM® online course to build your procurement management skills and prepare for the American Certified Tourism Management (ACTP)® certification exam. Developed and created by AAPSCM® and validated by our examiners and accepted by our affiliate academy partners.
Add it to your cart now to start building your Tourismt management skills—and confidence—online at your convenience. It includes everything you need to test your knowledge and understanding of tourism management to better support and develop opportunities for recreation and tourism that benefit the economy and environment as well as the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of people and communities and also prepare for the exam when you are ready. It covers the 24 educational hours required to apply for the ACTP® certification.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Focus your learning with hands-on, 20 minute modules that can be accessed in any order.
- Learn Hospitality, tourism management and marketing
- Learn how to address tourist related security and safety concerns and thus increase business.
- Learn how to apply knowledge to demonstrate to the public that your business is interested in their well-being, safety, and security
- Test your knowledge as many times as you want with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the ACTP® exam with a three-hour practice exam—developed and validated by AAPSCM®.
- Includes a free digital version of the brochures, practice test with questions and answers to help you complete the course.
- Includes a free tool to help you keep track of your progress in the course.