Offered by: AAPSCM®
American Certified Procurement Manager (ACPM)® is the official AAPSCM® online course to build your procurement management skills and prepare for the American Certified Procurement Manager (ACPM)® certification exam. Developed and created by AAPSCM® and validated by our examiners and accepted by our affiliate academy partners.
Add it to your cart now to start building your procurement management skills—and confidence—online at your convenience. It includes everything you need to test your knowledge and understanding of procurement management and also prepare for the exam when you are ready. It covers the 24 educational hours required to apply for the ACPM® certification.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Focus your learning with hands-on, 30-minute modules that can be accessed in any order.
- Learn financial management and inventory management in the procurement management
- Learn how to analyze make or buy, price, cost, quality, or inventory decision
- Identify methods for measuring and analyzing performance.
- Learn Technology in Procurement Management
- Test your knowledge as many times as you want with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the ACPM® exam with a three-hour practice exam—developed and validated by AAPSCM®.
- Includes a free digital version of the brochures, practice test with questions and answers to help you complete the course.
- Includes a free tool to help you keep track of your progress in the course.